MirrorWeb offers a portal which gives you access to all the websites that we archive on your behalf. If you wish to view the entire list of sites and the individual archive instances; then simply follow these steps.
Log in to the portal
Once you are authenticated you will be presented with a screen that is similar to this one.
This is the home page for your portal. It provides some headline statistics and links to the last ten archives taken on your behalf. Clicking on Dashboard will always return you to this page
- Total Websites - the number of specific websites we archive
- Total Crawls - the total amount of crawls undertaken on your behalf
- Data storage size - the volume of data captured
- Social Accounts - the number of social accounts (if any) that we archive for you
- Last ten crawls - the last ten crawls (by date) undertaken
This is a link to all of the websites we archive for you. The values that are displayed on the drop down menu will vary dependent on your contract.
- Web Archives - this is a link to all of the websites that you have asked us to archive
- Web Search - this is a link to a search application within the portal
- Snapshot - this is a link to the one page captures that you have asked us to perform
- Archive Export - this is a link to an application that allows you to export individual archives
Clicking on this link will show a screen similar to the following
Scrolling down will show a paginated list of all the websites that are archived on your behalf. We refer to these as Web Profiles.
Each profile will have one or more instances - these are individual dated captures of the website referred to in the profile.
If you have a large number of website profiles, you may find it useful to use the search filter. Simply enter some search criteria (for example a URL or name) and the list will show your results.
Clicking on the Name or Live URL in the list will take you to the list of crawls of that site.
Clicking on View Archive will take you directly to the repayable archive.
Click on the long number (A UUID or Universally Unique Identifier) and you will be taken to the portal page for this instance of the profile.
A more detailed explanation of this page can be found here (to be linked)