Depending on your organisation’s configuration, your account may use SSO (Single Sign On) via SAML, or a MirrorWeb auth account. Your account administrator should have created your account in advance either through your SAML provider, or directly in MirrorWeb.
If you experience difficulties logging in, please check with your account administrator that your account is active.
- Open https://app.mirrorweb.com in your browser. If you are not currently logged in, you will be automatically redirected to the MirrorWeb auth system.
- Enter your email address and click “Login”.
- If you have multiple authentication providers active on your organisation, you will be asked to choose a provider.
- If using a MirrorWeb auth account, you will be asked for your password. If using SSO, you will be redirected to your SAML provider. Complete the login process as instructed.
- Once logged in you will be directed to the MirrorWeb dashboard.
Your session will automatically expire after a period of inactivity. If you would like to explicitly log out at any time;
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select "Log out"
- You will be immediately logged out and directed to the login page.