By the end of this guide, you will have:
Understood how to mark archived communications as complaint and not compliant in MirrorWeb Insight.
Before starting this guide, please ensure that you have the following information:
- Log-in credentials to MirrorWeb Insight
- User must have been assigned Communications access
1. From the Insight dashboard (my.mirrorweb.com), navigate to the Communications module.
2. Click on New. Head to new to create a new search or use an existing template/schedule.
3. Add any additional parameters to your search. Add any additional keywords or phrases, depending on the search you would like to run.
5. Click on Platforms to select a platform to search across. For example, add email to your search or search all platforms by leaving this blank.
6. Select a date range. You will always be required to enter a date range, as an example, we have selected "previous month".
7. Click on Search.
8. Click on a message from the viewer to review.
9. Click on mark message as compliant, not compliant or escalate. Here you have the option to mark message as compliant, non-compliant or escalate to another insight user within your organisation. In this example, we have chosen compliant.
10. Add a comment as to why you have selected this status, this is optional.
11. Click on Update.
12. You can see the message has now been marked as "Compliant".
13. When marking as not compliant, you have the option to select a reason.
14. To bulk review messages. Check the box below results or alternatively check messages individually.
15. Click on Bulk actions to action selected messages.
16. Select an option from the drop down. Once you have bulk marked your messages these will be updated with your chosen action.