By the end of this guide, you will have:
Understood how to run a sample search inside MirrorWeb Insight.
Before starting this guide, please ensure that you have the following information:
- Log-in credentials to MirrorWeb Insight.
- User must have been assigned Communications access.
1. Log into the Insight Dashboard (my.mirrorweb.com).
2. Click on Communications.
3. Navigate to Basic Search.
5. Scroll down to Date and input the time frame you wish to search across. Note: Options for week and month will choose the previous calendar week or month. e.g. Mon-Sun / 1 - 31.
6. Choose either a percentage or quantity sample.
7. Input your percentage or number of messages you would like to review.
8. Before viewing the search, you are able to run an estimate. This allows you to see an estimate of the amount of results you will get from this search. You can then adjust your sampling size should you need to.
9. Click on Search.
11. Review your sample search.