By the end of this guide, you will have:
Understood how to exclude disclaimers, and other phrases, from flagging as part of lexicon policies in MirrorWeb Insight.
Before starting this guide, please ensure that you have the following information:
- Log-in credentials to MirrorWeb Insight
- The disclaimer that you wish to stop flagging inside MirrorWeb Insight.
1. From the MirrorWeb Insight Dashboard (my.mirrorweb.com), click on the Communications module.
2. Click on Exclusions. A dropdown will open.
3. Under Exclusions, click on Flag.
4. On the Flag Exclusions page, click on Add.
5. In the Name field, type the name of the signature eg. "Email Signature".
6. Select the Exclusion field.
7. Paste the disclaimer that you would like to use.
8. Click on Create. The flag exclusion will be created.
9. To review the exclusion phrase you have just added, click on the Preview exclusion icon.
10. The excluded phrase will appear.