By the end of this guide, you will have:
Understood how to create a templated search inside MirrorWeb Insight.
Before starting this guide, please ensure that you have the following information:
- Log-in credentials to MirrorWeb Insight
1. From the MirrorWeb Insight Dashboard (my.mirrorweb.com), click on the Communications module.
2. Create the search that you would like to template. For more information, check out the following help article: What options do I have when running a basic search?
3. Select a date range to apply to your templated search. In this case, we'll choose Previous Week.
4. At the bottom of the search window, click on Save template.
5. Under Name, type the name of your new scheduled search, eg "Guarantee Template".
6. Click on Save.
7. Your template will save. To see all your your templates, click "Go to templates" in the popup that appears.