By the end of this guide, you will have:
Understood how to create a scheduled search inside MirrorWeb Insight.
Before starting this guide, please ensure that you have the following information:
- Log-in credentials to MirrorWeb Insight.
- A templated search to use for your schedule.
1. From the Insight Dashboard (my.mirrorweb.com), click on Communications.
2. Click on Templates.
3. Click on Create schedule with template.
4. In the Name field, type the name of your new schedule, eg. "Monthly Schedule".
5. Click on Interval.
6. Select the interval that you would like your schedule to run on. In this case, we'll choose "Monthly".
7. Using the Date field, enter the date that you would like to start your monthly search from.
8. Click on Time, and enter the time that you would like to receive a notification about this search.
9. Click on Save. Your schedule has been created, and will start from the date and time specified.