For more information on lexicon policies, please see here.
By the end of this guide, you will have:
Understood how to run a flagged lexicon search in MirrorWeb Insight.
Before starting this guide, please ensure that you have the following information:
- Log-in credentials to MirrorWeb Insight
- A Lexicon Dictionary created and applied via a Policy
Using Quick Search
- Log into your MirrorWeb Insight Portal by navigating to https://my.mirrorweb.com.
- From your Dashboard, click the pink flag next to Flagged messages. This will run a flagged messages search.
- The results of the search will be displayed.
- To refine the search, or choose the date range for the flagged message search, select Refine. A pop-over window will appear.
- Once you have updated the parameters, hit Refine at the bottom to refresh your search results.
Using the Basic Search Function
- From your Dashboard, hit Communications.
- Select the wider parameters you require for your search. You can see a list of available Basic Search options here.
- Scroll down to Flagged messages and select Only flagged.
- Hit Search to view your results.