MirrorWeb Insight customers can use the MirrorWeb Archiver for Zoom Meetings to capture Zoom Meetings.
Enabling Zoom Meetings archiving will automatically capture any meetings archived inside your Zoom account, and pass them through to MirrorWeb for transcription, archiving, and ongoing communications surveillance.
You will need to enable Zoom's Meeting Archiving solution in order to use MirrorWeb Archiver for Zoom Meetings: see Zoom's support site for more information.
Adding the App
To capture Zoom Meetings data, please carry out the following steps:
- Contact your MirrorWeb Customer Success Manager with the details of your Zoom Meetings integration, including license numbers and the administrator email to send the app installation email to;
- Your MirrorWeb Customer Success Manager will send an invite link to the administrator asking them to authorise the application;
- Click the link in the email, and follow the steps outlined on the Zoom website.
Choosing in-scope users
To choose in-scope users for Zoom Meetings, check out our support article below:
Viewing content inside Insight
If Zoom Meeting Archiving is enabled on the account, then all phone call recordings will be automatically transcribed and indexed within MirrorWeb Insight. As a compliance analyst, use the following steps to view only your Zoom Meeting archives:
- Start a new search by going to Communications >> Search within MirrorWeb Insight.
- Under platforms, select Zoom Meetings as the target platform;
- Select a date range for your query, and tap the Search button;
- Click on a call recording on the left hand side to view the transcription.
Removing the App
If you need to remove the MirrorWeb Archiver for Zoom Meetings account from your organization, please carry out the following steps. Please note: if you remove
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the "MirrorWeb Archiver for Zoom Meetings" app.
- Click the "MirrorWeb Archiver for Zoom Meetings" app.
- Click Remove.
My meetings are not appearing inside MirrorWeb Insight
Separately to installing MirrorWeb Archiver for Zoom Meetings, you will need to enable Zoom's Meeting Archiving solution. Further details are available here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4405656451213--Archiving-for-meetings-and-webinars
If you are sure that Zoom's Meeting Archiving solution is enabled on your account, reach out to our Support team, who will be happy to assist.